Single Company Training
The Helix Group can train client in-house staff in:
- The HelixPLAN® facilitation methodology.
- Methodologies for:
- Strategic planning.
- Tactical planning.
- Process improvement.
- Process management.
- Information Technology organization effectiveness.
If you would like more information on single company training, please contact us at email@example.com
Individual Enrollment Education
Currently The Helix Group provides single-company training only. If there is sufficient
interest, we will consider offering classes open to individual enrollment. Please let us
know of your interests by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Trained Clients' feedback on HelixPLAN® Methodology
and on Helix Group training quality.
Here is what facilitators who have been trained in HelixPLAN have to say about the
methodology. The things I like most about HelixPLAN are:
- Ability to "see" ideas and relationships.
- Incorporates content expertise into facilitation.
- Flexible techniques depending on situations.
- Can be "mixed" & "matched" among components.
- Easily integrates to other methods.
- Can be applied for diverse situations.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- Simple, common-sense approach.
- Technique names.
- Efficient method of report writing.
- Structure of tools.
- The use of cards.
- Techniques are logical.
- Techniques are easy to combine.
- High comfort level that techniques will work.
- Comprehensive kit.
- Clearly defined techniques.
- Modular techniques.
- Gets people engaged & involved.
- The way the workshop results are put in the final report.
- The timeliness of gathering & summarizing data.
- Its straight-forward approach.
- Builds teamwork.
- Techniques to gather information. quickly.
- Focuses on issues (vs. personalities).
- Good structured process.
- Predictable results.
- Modular design.
- Organization and structure.
- It is a proven process.
- People-centric focus.
- Ability to leave here & perform.
- Quick decisions.
- Easy participation
- Snazzy, sharp simple techniques.
- High level of modularization.
- Techniques are clearly defined -- do not have to "invent" how to execute
- Flexible simplicity that easily deals with complex problems.
- Self documenting.
- Builds group awareness and buy-in to results.
- "Freewheeling" thinking.
- Emphasis on group "ownership" of ideas/processes.
- It is comprehensive.
- Techniques are clear.
- "Predictable" results.
- Techniques that will work.
- That it provides a set of techniques to pick and combine.
- Ability to organize ideas.
- Excellent tool to conduct planning sessions fast.
- Easy to use.
- Provides a framework to think through and build productive planning sessions.
- Repeatable process.
- Building block approach.
- Interactive method.
- Great techniques effective & fun.
- Many different applications.
- Highly effective & modular approach.
- The speed in which you can get good answers.
- Understandable steps/techniques.
- Practical yet all inclusive.
- Use of cards to produce results quickly.
- Use of cards to reduce debate.
- Flexibility provided by using cards.
- Wall concept, "visual."
Here is what clients have said about training The Helix Group provides. The things I
liked about this training was:
- Lots of content quickly.
- Quality, experienced-based instruction.
- Instructors had practical "Real life" experiences.
- Pleasant and congenial instructors.
- Learning is by doing.
- Easy flow to class structure.
- Dynamics of team.
- Good pace.
- Most examples were interesting.
- Learn by doing.
- Process well thought out.
- Frequent breaks helped to keep energy high.
- Interactive learn by doing.
- Activity based learning.
- Practicing the techniques.
- A lot of role playing/practice.
- The mix between doing and lecturing.
- Role playing.
- Is results-oriented; actionable.
- Meeting other team members.
- Opportunities to practice.
- The interaction.
- Activities/materials that can be used later for real.
- Meeting new people.
- Class participation.
- Validated thinking.
- Group interactive consensus.
- Active participation.
- Full class participation.
- Expertise of instructors.
- Putting into practice ASAP.
- Experienced trainers.
- Thorough / paced well.
- Highly participative.
- Good materials.
- Discussions over the application of techniques.
- Compressed schedule.
- The consultants who are also excellent trainers.
- Small work groups.
- The exercise on event design.
- Class participation.
- Actively participate.
- Instruction was effective & enjoyable.
- Taking the class with people I work with.
- Learn by doing (applied concepts).
- Effective skills transfer.
- Good combination of theory & practice.
- You leave with a process you can use immediately.
- The exercises combined learning.
- The way we had to build the content in our binder.
- The discussions/exchanges
- Clearly taught.
- Attention to logistics, detail.
- Confidence in experience.
- War stories.
- Instructors very approachable and knowledgeable.
- Hands-on labs.
- There was enough time for discussion.
- Using the techniques.
- Discussions - examples of real sessions.
The training objectives were
The class was taught well.
The class was stimulating.
I learned enough to go and do.
5 = Definitely
4 = To a large extent
3 = To some extent
2 = Only slightly
1 = Not at all
If you would like to explore these
points further, please contact us at email@example.com
Also, if you feel there are others within your corporate organization
who could benefit from this information, please pass on your recommendations.
For additional help click on Home Page.
Copyright © 1993-2000 The Helix Group. Inc.